Hydropneumatic membrane accumulators have a fixed charge of air/nitrogen. The energy stored through the captive air/nitrogen in the hydro-pneumatic accumulator will push the water contained inside the bladder towards the consumption points. As the water flows and the bladder is emptied, the air/nitrogen pressure will decrease, reaching the set minimum pressure, at which time the water feed current from the pumping group to the hydro-pneumatic accumulator will be re-established.
AIG PUMPS HYDROPNEUMATIC MEMBRANE ACCUMULATORS AHN Copia
- Its task is to reduce the overpressure and underpressure waves that propagate through the pipes to permissible values.
- Replaceable membrane, suitable for drinking water or waste water (except V-160).
- Water connection with flange or thread depending on model
- Temperature [ºC]: -10 / +100
- Red epoxy paint. (except V-160 in stainless steel Aisi-304)
- Air preload: depending on model
- CE-certified according to Directive 97/23/EC