Hydropneumatic membrane accumulators have a fixed charge of air/nitrogen. The energy stored through the captive air/nitrogen in the hydro-pneumatic accumulator will push the water contained inside the bladder towards the consumption points.As the water flows and the bladder is emptied, the air/nitrogen pressure will decrease, reaching the set minimum pressure, at which time the water feed current from the pumping group to the hydro-pneumatic accumulator will be re-established.
AIG PUMPS HYDROPNEUMATIC MEMBRANE ACCUMULATORS AMF PLUS Copia
- Specially designed to extend service life and minimize maintenance.
- Non-replaceable diaphragm according to EN 13831, suitable for drinking water.
- Stainless steel water connection
- Temperature[oC]: -10 / +100
- Blue powder coating, especially for outdoor use (RAL 5012)
- Nitrogen preload: 3 bar.
- CE-certified according to Directive 97/23/EC.