Hydropneumatic diaphragm accumulators have a solid charge of air/nitrogen. The stored air/nitrogen stored in the hydro-pneumatic accumulator pushes the water contained in the bladder to the points of use. As the water flows and the bladder is emptied, the air/nitrogen pressure drops and reaches the set minimum pressure, restoring the water flow from the pump assembly to the hydro-pneumatic accumulator.
AIG PUMPS HYDROPNEUMATIC MEMBRANE ACCUMULATORS AMR DUO Copia
- Its function is to act as an auxiliary feed tank in the suction of the pumps.
- With regard to atmospheric deposits, they provide better water quality and maintain the pressure of the network.
- Interchangeable diaphragm according to EN 13831, suitable for drinking water
- AISI-316 stainless steel double connection ensuring continuous flow and permanent renewal of the water.
- Temperature[oC]: -10 / +100
- Blue powder coating, especially for outdoor use (RAL 5012)
- Nitrogen preload: 3 bar.
- CE-certified according to Directive 97/23/EC.