Submersible pumps for drainage of water loaded in quarries, well water, rainwater, backflows, sewer water, etc….. Some of them can be operated under water.
AIG PUMPS BILGE PUMPS FOR ABRASIVE WATER
- Cooling jacket: stainless steel. Aisi-304
- Mechanical seal Pump side: Silicon carbide
- Mechanical seal Motor side: carbon/aluminium oxide
- Max. Liquid Ta[oC]: 35 (DIG) | 40 (HYDRO)
- Cable: 10 m neoprene H07RN-F (DIG) | 20 m neoprene H07RN-F (HYDRO)
- Motor internally cooled via cooling jacket.
- Pump casing: EN GLJ 200 cast iron with NBR rubber coating.
- Impeller: Chrome grey cast iron CRA2 650 HB.
- Single-phase versions with built-in capacitor.
- Manual start or with automatic level switch.
- Insulation class F
- IP68 protection