- Version according to IEC 60034, IEC 60038, IEC 60072.
- Housing sizes: 56 to 355
- Rated power from 0.06 to 315 kW for continuous operation.
- Maximum operating ambient temperature of 40 oC and maximum altitude of 1000 m.
- Synchronous speeds (rpm): 3000, 1500, 1000 or 750
- Voltage: 230/400 V or 400/690 V, 50 Hz and 230 V 50 Hz.
- Insulation class F and heating temperature class B.
AIG PUMPS CEMER SURFACE ENGINES
On request, the motors can be supplied with the following degrees of protection:
- PTC temperature probes, thermistors which are inserted into the winding.
- Bimetallic temperature probes, normally closed NC or normally open NO.
- Pt100 temperature probes in the bearings.
- Heating resistors in the winding.
- SPECIAL VOLTAGE