In these cases there is no separation between air and water in the tanks. When the minimum pressure value is reached, the pump starts and creates a recess that releases the injector, which receives the air from the outside and until the set maximum pressure value is reached. At this moment we have the boiler with the maximum amount of water and the pump stops. As the water consumption increases, the air remaining in the injector chamber is gradually led to the inside of the tank by the negative pressure created inside the tank when the water level is lowered, until the pressure between the suction and driving forces has stabilized.
AIG PUMPS HYDROPNEUMATIC ACCUMULATORS WITHOUT MEMBRANE DG
- Tank without membrane made of hot-dip galvanised steel (inside and outside).
- They are installed in combination with an injector system.
- Maximum operating pressure [bar]: 8 / 10
- Temperature[oC]: -10 / +100.
- CE-certified according to Directive 97/23/EC.