Hydropneumatic membrane accumulators have a fixed charge of air/nitrogen. The energy stored through the captive air/nitrogen in the hydro-pneumatic accumulator will push the water contained inside the bladder towards the consumption points.As the water flows and the bladder is emptied, the air/nitrogen pressure will decrease, reaching the set minimum pressure, at which time the water feed current from the pumping group to the hydro-pneumatic accumulator will be re-established.
AIG PUMPS HYDROPNEUMATIC MEMBRANE ACCUMULATORS AMR
- Interchangeable diaphragm according to EN 13831, suitable for drinking water.
- Water connection made of galvanised steel.
- Models from 100 AMR-P-A to 700 AMR-B have an upper coupling with threaded connection from 3⁄4″ M – 1⁄2″ H.
- Temperature[oC]: -10 / +100.
- Red epoxy paint.
- Air preload: 1.5 bar.
- CE-certified according to Directive 97/23/EC.