- Standard mechanical seal. Allows all types of material to be applied to both friction surfaces or connections without changing any part of the pump. This allows different fluids to be pumped by simply changing the mechanical seal. It is possible to fit a double seal, type “Dual” or “Dual unpressurized”, for liquids that require it.
- CMI pumps are used in load or suction up to 6 m with foot valve.
- As standard they are equipped with DIN-11851 thread or gas thread, and different thread types or flanges can be adapted.
- Applications are virtually unlimited for any type of liquid not exceeding 350 cps (wines, beers, spirits, water, acids, etc.).
- Optionally, they can be supplied with a 316L stainless steel sanitary outer housing.