Multistage submersible motor pumps are suitable for pumping clean water from swimming pools, tanks, etc. It is the most practical and economical solution for the use of domestic water, small irrigation systems, etc., i.e. to increase the pressure of the water in general. It can be used with clear water or even sea water, but not with chemically aggressive liquids or with temperatures above 35ºC.
AIG PUMPS MULTI-STAGE
- Corrosion- or rust-free materials.
- Motor with thermal protection against overheating.
- Wear-resistant, ceramic-coated shaft.
- Excellent motor cooling, which enables the pump to work even with partially submerged water.
- Equipped with level switch, mains cable with plug and non-return valve.
- Pump casing, handle and base in glass-fibre reinforced polypropylene.
- Noryl diffusers.
- Stainless steel motor casing.
- Aluminium motor cover.
- Degree of protection IP 68.
- Insulation class F.
- 10 meter H97RN-F cable with plug.