The 12- and 24-volt DC bilge pumps are ideal for pumping dirty water in shafts, basements and locations where the power grid is unavailable. They can be operated with normal batteries or with photovoltaic modules via a charge controller.
AIG PUMPS SEWAGE PUMPS
- Pump housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-200
- Jacket: Cast iron EN-GJL-200
- Impeller: cast iron EN-GJL-200
- Shaft: stainless steel. Aisi-416
- Gasket on motor side: Gasket 3MP-5MP-7MP-7MP
- Mechanical seal Pump side: 3MP-5MP-7MP Ceramic/Carbon 4MP Silicon/Silicon
- Motor protection: IP 68
- Insulation: Class F
- Max. Flow rate [m3/h]: 19.8
- Max. Height[m]: 12
- Max. Immersion depth [m]: 5
- Ta max. liquid[oC]: 40
- Voltage and relative tolerance: 24 Vdc +10% ÷ -5% | 12 Vdc +10% ÷ -5%.
- Solid-free passage: 3MP-4MP-5MP 30mm | 7MP 40 mm