Magnetic block pumps without mechanical seal, very suitable for aggressive and clean liquids, the operating principle of the magnetic drive pumps is the attraction of two permanent magnets and concentric magnets, so that the liquid to be pumped cannot leak, as it does not have a mechanical seal made with materials compatible with most chemical products and which are very suitable for acids, alkalis, solvents, corrosive liquids, etc.
AIG PUMPS MAGNETIC DRIVE PUMPS IN POLYPROPYLENE OR PVDF Copia
- Pump housing: Polypropylene or PVDF
- Impeller: Polypropylene or PVDF
- Diffuser Polypropylene or PVDF
- Standard voltage: 1x230V 3x230V/400V
- Max. Flow rate [m3/h]: 41
- Max. Height[m]: 24
- Maximum liquid temperature [ºC]: 60(PP) / 90 (PVDF)
- Max. Density: 1.8
- Max. Viscosity[cps]: 100
- On request: stainless steel AISI-316 construction
- Explosion-proof ATEX motors
- May not work dry
- Avoid sucking in solid particles.