Standardised centrifugal pumps in AISI 304 and AISI 316L stainless steel, particularly suitable for agricultural and industrial applications, pressure and fire brigade groups, heating and air conditioning, water treatment, cooling towers and heat exchangers. Integrated in various types of industrial machinery.
AIG PUMPS STANDARDIZED STAINLESS STEEL CENTRIFUGES EN733 WITH COUPLING FOR STANDARDIZED MOTOR B3/B5 Copia
- Pump housing: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
- Impeller: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
- Base: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
- Shaft: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
- Mechanical seal: Carbon/Ceramic/NBR
- Asynchronous motor: 2- and 4-pole
- Insulation: Class F
- Max. Operating pressure: 10 bar.
- Max. Temperature of the pumped liquid: -20ºC / +120ºC