The ML series multistage centrifugal pumps are suitable for use in water supply, high pressure lifting, cooling, heating, irrigation, washing, boiler supply, condensate drainage and fire extinguishing systems.
AIG PUMPS MULTI-STAGE HORIZONTAL / VERTICAL SAER Copia
- Adjustable shaft seal, as an alternative mechanical seal unbalanced or balanced according to the operating pressure.
- The pumped liquid must be chemically and mechanically suitable for the materials used.
- Layout: MLH/TM/TMB: Horizontal – MLV/TMV :Vertical
- Pump body: cast iron
- Impeller: Cast iron
- Shaft: Inox Aisi-431
- Asparagus: Carbon steel
- Casings: Chrome-plated brass
- Mechanical seal: Graphite/ceramic/tefl on
- Motor protection: IP 55
- Standard voltage: 3x230V/400V < 4kW | 3x400V – 690V > 4kW
- Max. flow rate [m 3 /h]: 850
- Max. height [m]: 670
- Max. working pressure [bar]: 40
- Max. fluid temperature [oC]: -15 / +1
- Impellers in INOX-316 or bronze
- TMX: Totally in INOX-316
- Diesel engine couplings