The LORENTZ pump uses a brushless DC motor for greater efficiency and reliability, connected via a controller to a solar generator that also provides inputs to monitor tank level and pump speed and uses maximum power point tracking technology to optimize the pumped current.
LORENTZ SOLAR SURFACE PUMPING SYSTEM Copia
- Developed in Germany
- Made entirely of high quality, corrosion resistant materials.
- Direct solar connection with AC connection options.
- MPPT technology to maximize energy utilization from PV modules
- ECDRIVE CC brushless motors, developed for solar operation with an efficiency of over 90%.
- Long service life and proven success story.
- Developed for use in remote locations and under adverse conditions.
- The intelligent modular design allows easy and economical maintenance and repair.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Cost-effective spare parts philosophy.
- Very high return on investment compared to diesel-driven pumps, which reduces production costs and the CO2 balance.