The Cintropur filters made of high-quality plastics are ideal for food liquids and drinking water. The spiral of the filter generates a centrifugal force in the water stream, which separates the heavy particles on the bottom of the glass, while the tissue filters according to the selected micronation. TE versions can be filled with activated carbon, polyphosphates or other granulated products to remove unpleasant tastes or odors from the water.
- Head: Polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre bracket.
- Mug: Transparent and impact resistant styrene.
- Propeller and cover: Polypropylene.
- Filter cloths: polyester nonwovens / washable nylon
- Operating pressure[bar]: 10
- Max. Operating pressure[bar]: 16
- Max. Flow temperature[oC]: 50- Original filter cloth:25 μ