Multi-jet meters with a dynamic range up to R100 according to the requirements of Directive 2004/22/EC (RD 889/2006) and UNE EN 15154.MST are specially designed for measuring drinking water up to 30 oC (their materials are insured up to 50 oC) and are recommended for installation in medium/high consumption locations. It is recommended to install them completely horizontally as this position guarantees their accuracy and a much longer life. Prepared for installation of a pulse generator.
- Counter easily readable, made of thermoplastics, very resistant, 360° adjustable and hermetically sealed to prevent fogging. Direct reading of 8 rolls.
- Magnetic transmission.
- No equipment in contact with water.
- On request, the totalizer can be encapsulated in copper and manufactured with IP68 glass for complete protection against condensation.
- Intermediate plate for separation of wet and dry parts.
- External control system at the outlet to ensure the maintenance of the trace after adjustment on the bench. Protected against manipulation by a metal seal.