The WMAP is a Woltmann axial propeller counter with removable mechanism according to the requirements of the Directive 2004/22/EC (RD 889/2006) and UNE EN 15154. The magnetic transmission register operates in a dry room and only the propeller is immersed in water. The meter reading is ensured by the use of a hardened mineral glass, the WMAP is equipped with 2 pulse generators in the standard version. The meter can be installed horizontally or vertically and is certified for the use of drinking water according to international regulations.
- Cast iron flange housing with internal and external epoxy coating.
- Stainless steel studs, synthetic sapphire bearings, non-hygroscopic materials and engineering plastics.
- The totalizer is installed in a dry compartment for easy and continuous reading. It has 7 barrels for reading cubic meters and 2 additional needles for partial quantities.
- The MID markings are located on a metal plate on the mating flange.
- Lockable lid.
- They have a large measuring range which allows them to be used in very different applications and extreme situations. Their actual performance is far above that defined in class B.