The WT is a proportional tangential turbine gas meter with removable mechanism according to the requirements of Directive 2004/22/EC (RD 889/2006) and UNE EN 15154, operating in a dry room and immersing only the turbine in water. The meter reading is ensured by the use of a hardened mineral glass, the WT is equipped with 2 pulse generators as standard. The meter can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Cast iron flange housing with internal and external epoxy coating.
- Steel shaft and synthetic sapphire bearings.
- Internal mechanism in thermoplastic material, non-hygroscopic, rot-proof and wear-resistant.
- The totalizer is installed in a dry compartment for easy and continuous reading. It has 7 barrels for reading cubic meters and 2 additional needles for partial quantities.
- The MID markings are located on a metal plate on the mating flange.
- Lockable lid.