PS DataModule is a data logger integrated into the controller which, in conjunction with an external device, enables monitoring of the entire PS range of screw, centrifugal and LORENTZ surface pumps, collecting and periodically storing pump performance information. PS DataModule and the PumpScanner application for AndroidTM open up new possibilities in drinking water supply for people and animals, irrigation and swimming pools. PS DataModule uses BluetoothTM technology to communicate with the LORENTZ PumpScanner application and ensure the secure provision of real-time information for viewing and capturing historical data without physical connections.
LORENTZ INTEGRATED DATA LOGGER AND APPLICATION FOR ANDROID
- Provides real-time and stored data:
Input and output power
Losses in cabling
- BluetoothTM connection for reliable wireless data transmission.
- Stores data for up to 10 years (every 10 minutes).
- Two-way communication for control and programming of pump speed and running time.
- Connections for additional external sensors (flow and pressure).
- LORENTZ PumpScanner for AndroidTM application to display performance data.
- The PumpScanner application is available in customer and service versions.
- Provides clear information about pump performance and water sources for monitoring and future planning
- Professional diagnostics and solutions for AndroidTM smartphones
- Reduces troubleshooting time and costs
- Recognizes the need for proactive maintenance