PS Communicator and LORENTZ pumpMANAGER Service combine to provide customers with a cost-effective and complete remote management system for their LORENTZ systems. It is attractive for monitoring commercial operations, industrial processes, governments and NGOs, as well as any place where water supply is vital for humans, animals or plants. PS Communicator sends data from each pump over the mobile data network to a secure web server application called pumpMANAGER. Since the connection is bidirectional, it is possible to program the pumps, control their speed or disconnect them remotely. The pumpMANAGER application also monitors the status of your pump systems and alerts you when unexpected events occur.
LORENTZ REMOTE COMMUNICATION DEVICE AND CLOUD MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Autonomous control and GPRS/modem.
- Solar powered with backup battery.
- Automatic assignment of up to eight pumps in the Bluetooth range – pumps must be equipped with PS DataModule.
- Connects to each pump and sends data on current operation and status via the Internet to a central server.
- All data is encrypted and protected.
- Measurement of local irradiation.
- Future-proof design through OTA updates (over the air) and hardware for additional inputs and outputs.
- Configuration and management of remote monitoring of LORENTZ pumps.
- Cloud-based service for access from any Internet-enabled device (computer, tablet or mobile phone).
- Active notification of any warning or problem.
- Possibility to switch on/off, monitor external sensors and remotely control the pump speed.
- Includes monthly fee for mobile data access, application updates and web service.
- View customers, administrators and technicians.
- Actively monitor your equipment from an easy-to-use management screen; ideal for drinking water, livestock or irrigation.
- Control the time and amount of water your pumps move from any device connected to the Internet.
- Give your maintenance and repair partner remote access to diagnose performance issues.
- Proactively know when a problem occurs and achieve the fastest solution with minimal impact on your water supply.
- Easy to buy and use, automatic configuration and low cost.