LORENTZ centrifugal pumps are high-quality products for high flow drinking water supply, livestock troughs, pond management and irrigation applications. The centrifugal pumps of the PS C series with direct current supply have been specially developed for the efficient pumping of large quantities of water using solar energy and achieve flow rates of up to 79 m3/h. Each system consists of pump, motor and controller. This modular concept keeps all electronic components above the surface and allows easy maintenance, access and low operating costs.
LORENTZ SOLAR CENTRIFUGAL PUMPING SYSTEMS SUMERGIBLES
- Developed in Germany.
- Made entirely of high-quality, corrosion-resistant materials.
- Stainless steel castings.
- Direct solar connection with AC connection options.
- MPPT technology to maximise energy use from PV modules.
- ECDRIVE CC brushless motors, designed for solar operation with over 90 % efficiency.
- Long service life and proven success story.
- Developed for use in remote locations and under adverse conditions.
- The intelligent modular design allows easy and economical maintenance and repair.
- Water-filled motors for greater reliability and prevention of oil pollution.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Cost-effective spare parts philosophy.
- Very high return on investment compared to diesel driven pumps, reducing production costs and CO2 balance.
- Wide range of pumps to adapt perfectly to any application and optimise efficiency.
- Manually adjustable speed.