The LORENTZ pump uses a brushless DC motor for greater efficiency and reliability, connected via a controller to a solar generator that also provides inputs to monitor tank level and pump speed and uses maximum power point tracking technology to optimize the pumped current.
LORENTZ SOLAR SURFACE PUMPING SYSTEM
- Developed in Germany
- Made entirely of high quality, corrosion resistant materials.
- Direct solar connection with AC connection options.
- MPPT technology to maximize energy utilization from PV modules
- ECDRIVE CC brushless motors, developed for solar operation with an efficiency of over 90%.
- Long service life and proven success story.
- Developed for use in remote locations and under adverse conditions.
- The intelligent modular design allows easy and economical maintenance and repair.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Cost-effective spare parts philosophy.
- Very high return on investment compared to diesel-driven pumps, which reduces production costs and the CO2 balance.