LORENTZ screw pumps are high-quality products for drinking water supply, livestock troughs and small irrigation applications. The eccentric screw pumps of the PS HR series with direct current connection were specially developed for efficient water conveyance using solar energy. It is simple, efficient and reliable and pumps water with a very low solar energy consumption of 450 m.c.a. Each system consists of a pump, motor and regulator. This modular concept keeps all electronic components above the surface and allows easy maintenance, access and low operating costs.
LORENTZ SUBMERSIBLE HELICAL SOLAR PUMPING SYSTEMS
- Developed in Germany
- Variants specially adapted to the water temperature for maximum efficiency
- Made entirely of high quality, corrosion resistant materials.
- Stainless steel castings
- Direct solar connection with AC connection options
- MPPT technology to maximize energy utilization from PV modules
- ECDRIVE CC brushless motors, developed for solar operation with an efficiency of over 90%.
- Long service life and proven success story.
- Developed for use in remote locations and under adverse conditions.
- The intelligent modular design allows easy and economical maintenance and repair.
- Water-filled motors for greater reliability and prevention of oil pollution.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Cost-effective spare parts philosophy.
- Very high return on investment compared to diesel driven pumps, reducing production costs and CO2 balance.
- Wide range of pumps to adapt perfectly to any application and optimise efficiency.
- Manually adjustable speed.