Rewindable oil bath motors for operation in 4″ or larger wells with radial or semi-axial submersible pumps.
SAER 4-INCH SUMERGIBLES MOTORS
- Coupling flange on the pump according to NEMA 4″ standards.
- Compensating diaphragm
- Multiple locking on the shaft side
- Single phase motors are of the type PSC (Permanent Split Capacitator) with always connected capacitor. The capacitor is supplied separately.
- Direction of rotation: counterclockwise for single-phase motors, seen from the top of the shaft. For three-phase motors, there is no time or counterclockwise distinction.
- Cable according to drinking water standard
- 100% of the motors are tested. Test certificate available on request.
- They are suitable for operation with frequency variator.
- Shaft: Inox Aisi-431
- Shirt: stainless steel. Aisi-304
- Liquid [ºC]: CL-95: 35 / CLE-95: 25
- Axial load[N]: CL-95: 3000 (0.37-2.2 kW) – 6500 (3-7.5 kW) / CLE-95: 3000 (0.37-2.2 kW)
- CL-O: Brass coupling flange
- CLX: Aisi-304 stainless steel coupling flange
- CLXV: Aisi-316 stainless steel coupling flange
- Version with detachable plug