Suitable for lifting, pressurizing and distributing in civil and industrial installations, distribution to autoclaves and cisterns, washing plants, irrigation systems, for work in wells with a minimum diameter of 104 mm, tanks and basins, suitable for chemically and mechanically non-aggressive liquids, without solids or abrasive particles, pressure connection with non-return valve, diffuser with stainless steel wear ring, wear-resistant rubber bushings, radial impellers and hydraulic part for assembly with 4″ motors according to NEMA MG1-18.388.
SAER 4-INCH SUMERGIBLES
- Casing: Aisi-304 stainless steel.
- Drivers: Technopolymer
- Diffusers: Technopolymer
- Max. flow rate [m3 /h]: 12
- Max. height [m]: 355
- Fluid [ºC]: 0/+35
- Pitch of solids: Maximum 2mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 200m.
- Shaft: Aisi-431 stainless steel, with hexagonal profile
- Unloading mouth and suction support: Brass (On request stainless steel Aisi-304)
- Direction of rotation: Counterclockwise, observing from the discharge mouth.
- Installation: Vertical / Horizontal according to power
- Maximum sand content up to 220 g/m3
XNP-96: With suction and discharge opening in Aisi-304 cast stainless steel.