Water bath winding motors with PVC or PE windings for operation in 12″ tanks or higher with radial or semi-axial submersible pumps.
SAER SUMERGIBLES 12-INCH ENGINES
- Coupling flange on the pump according to NEMA 12″ standards.
- Compensating diaphragm
- Kingsbury type bidirectional thrust bearing
- Water lubricated radial bearings
- Double locking on the shaft side
- 4 meter cable in the standard version according to drinking water standard.
- 100% of the motors are tested. Test certificate available on request.
- They are suitable for operation with frequency variator.
- Protection class: IP68
- Shaft: stainless steel. Aisi-431
- Shirt: stainless steel. Aisi-304
- Max. Fluid temperature [ºC]: 25
- Axial load[N]: 7000000
- PE winding for hot water up to 50ºC
- Version for horizontal operation up to 170 kW
- MSX: stainless steel version AISI-316
- MSB: Bronze version
- Special mechanical seals under control
- Cable in different lengths