Submersible pump with reduced dimensions for installation in wells from 4″ upwards. With a 12 and 24 Vdc motor, it can be powered by batteries or directly to a photovoltaic module designed to pump clean water for irrigation or tank filling. Suitable for pumping up to 70 metres of manometric height. Maximum immersion depth of 30 metres.
SHURFLO 9325 Copia
- 12V operation with a 75 Wp photovoltaic module and 24V with 200 Wp. However, they can be installed with higher power.
- The use of one of the two optimisers is recommended to improve the pump performance.
- Quick connection. No splicing required.
- Solid, lightweight construction.
- Corrosion resistant frame with stainless steel closures.
- Dry-running capability without damage to pump components.
- Internal bypass for protection when the valve is closed.
- 12/24 Vdc operation.
- High-tech solid diaphragm.
- Output via toothed plug from 1⁄2″
- LCB-G0Only 24 V operation. Provides basic protection and stop by buoy in the deposit.
- LCB-G75operation at 12 or 24 V. Includes protection by well probes (supplied with 30 meters of cable) and stop by buoy in the deposit.