SHURflo diaphragm pumps can be used in solar, agricultural, industrial and civil applications due to their high technological value, reliability, durability and variety of construction materials available, such as household pressure equipment, sweepers, railway or bus toilets, cosmetics or medicine, agricultural fertilizer metering vehicles, caravans, etc. In applications such as household pressure equipment, they must be accompanied by a hydropneumatic accumulator to avoid numerous starts and stops.
- Casing: PP or Nylon.
- Valves: Santoprene, EPDM, NBR or Viton.
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Standard voltage: 12, 24 or 230V
- Max. Flow rate [l/min]: 23.5
- Max. Pressure [bar]: 6.9
- Max. Inlet pressure [bar]: 2.1
- Liquid[oC]: SLV – 43
- Santoprene valves: -54
- Viton Valves: -77
- EPDM valves: -82
- Automatic models with built-in adjustable pressure switch or manual models with bypass. Model 5050 includes both.
- Direct operation of the solar modules via the optional PM-5 controller.