Electric pump with frequency regulator. Depending on the model, the power supply of the devices is single-phase at 230V or 400V, they can be mounted individually for one pump or in groups of 2 electric pumps, which are communicated in MASTER-SLAVE mode and in alternating intervention sequence.
SPEEDBOX FREQUENCY INVERTER
- Frequency variator for pump control.
- ART function (automatic reset test). If the device has been stopped due to the effect of the safety system against dry running, the ART tries to switch on the pump with a programmed periodicity if the water supply has been restored.
- Automatic reset system after power failure. The system is activated in the same state as before the interruption, preserving the configuration parameters.
- 4-20mA output for external pressure sensor.
- External pressure sensor 0-10 bar or 0-16 bar – on request.
- Control and information panel with LCD screen.
- Cooling by natural or forced convection, depending on model.
- Aluminium heat exchanger.
- Recording of operating controls. Information on: Operating hours, start counters, mains connection counters.
- Registration of alarms. Information on the type and number of alarms triggered since the device was started.
- Electronic input to record the minimum water level for the optional tank suction.
- This system is independent of the electronic dry run protection system.
- EMC certified residential class C1 or C2 depending on the mode
- Control and safety system against overintensity.
- Protection system against dry running of the electric pump due to lack of water.
- Abnormal supply voltage.