Multistage centrifugal pumps with glandless motor for water supply and pressurization systems.
They allow drinking water, sanitary water, mixtures with up to 40% glycol and other liquids without abrasive or long-fibre components, provided that they have no negative effects on the pump.
Including packaging, assembly instructions and oval counter flanges with internal thread.
Vertical multistage centrifugal pumps in line design PN 16 with suction and discharge opening of the same diameter.
Joint design with impellers, diffusers and housing made of stainless steel.
Three-phase motor directly flanged in v
- No maintenance required
- Absolutely silent (up to 20 db less)
- self flushing
- Bearing: Synthetic resin impregnated carbon
- Electrical connection: 3-230-240V and 400-415 VY/50 Hz.
- Housing: Stainless steel-304
- Diffuser: Inox-304
- Impeller: Inox-304
- Insulation: F
- Protection class: IP44
- Max. Liquid temperature (ºC): -10/50
- Max. Ambient temperature (ºC): 40
- Max. Flow rate (m3/h): 14
- Max. Height (m): 114