Hydropneumatic diaphragm accumulators have a solid charge of air/nitrogen. When the water flows and the bladder is emptied, the air/nitrogen pressure drops and reaches the set minimum pressure, restoring the water inflow flow from the pump assembly to the hydro-pneumatic accumulator.
AIG PUMPS HYDROPNEUMATIC MEMBRANE ACCUMULATORS AMR PLUS
- Specially designed to extend service life and minimize maintenance.
- Interchangeable diaphragm according to EN 13831, suitable for drinking water
- Brass water connection
- Upper cover and 1″ accessory sleeve
- Temperature [ºC]: -10 / +100
- Blue powder coating, especially for outdoor use (RAL 5012)
- Nitrogen preload: 3 bar
- CE-certified according to Directive 97/23/EC