Positive displacement pumps generated by the sliding pressure on a flexible hose exerted by rollers rotating parallel to the shaft. The movement of the roller holder is transmitted by the motor reducer at 35, 86 or 118 rpm. They are ideal for pumping viscous liquids with solid elements in suspension.
AIG PUMPS PERISTALTIC PUMPS
- Pump housing: cast aluminium.
- Roll holder made of anodised aluminium. Oversized shafts and bearings.
- Hose: N (Norprene), NA (Food Norprene), TY (Tygon) or PH (Pharmed).
- Absence of valves and mechanical seals.
- Standard voltage: 1x230V 3x230V/400V
- Max. Flow rate [l/h]: 462
- Max. Pressure [bar]: 1.4
- Ta max. liquid[oC]: 60
- Max. Suction power[m]: 8 (tube >= 12.7 mm) / 6 (tube 15.9 mm)
- Possibility of dry working and reversing the direction of rotation