The drives of the X series set a new standard for decentralized solar pump solutions. They have a power range of up to 30 kW and advanced control capability. An IP66 protective housing type 4X provides the best possible protection against difficult conditions and the “Gore” seal allows the inverter to breathe while preventing wear to the rubber seal, allowing it to be installed outdoors, protected from rain, e.g. under the photovoltaic generator.
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker): true algorithm to obtain maximum performance in all environmental conditions.
- Possibility of feeding by direct current (photovoltaic generator) or alternating current, which changes from one to the other via an external switch.
- Hot Reconnect – Switches from PV to grid and vice versa.
- Automatic morning start with sufficient irradiation. Automatic stop in the afternoon.
- Integrated EMC filter for category C2 level.
- IP66/Type 4X housing.
- Specific functions for flow control. PID control as standard.
- Sine wave output filter included.
- Overvoltage and voltage drops.
- Overload and overcurrent.
- Short-circuit and earthing.
- Automatic frequency reduction due to overheating.
- Protection against dry running of the pump without probes.