The wide range of laminated “V” filters covers both public and private swimming pools thanks to the wide range of models available: filters manufactured with simultaneous projection of resin and fibreglass are available in three versions, with side valve, upper valve and public swimming pool version.
AIG PUMPS LAMINATED POOL FILTERS
- Upper hole Ø 210 mm
- The models Ø 1050 mm and Ø 1200 are available with 210 mm or 400 mm top jaws. Model Ø 1400 is only available with 400 mm mouth.
- Maximum operating pressure of 2.5 kg/cm 2
- Filters with side connection up to Ø 1050 mm can use multi-port valves. In lateral version from Ø 900 mm they are delivered without valve.
- Made of polyester resins and glass fibre.
- Totally anticorrosive.
- Resistant to salt water
- Maximum temperature: 50ºC
- Excellent finish
- Composed of collectors and diffuser of unchangeable plastic material made of PVC and polypropylene.
- Equipped with manometer, manual water flushing, automatic and manual air flushing.
- Connections for six-way valve with filtration, rinsing, rinsing, rinsing, recirculation, draining and closing.
- Version public swimming pool with sand discharge from 2 “1⁄2”.